Hong Kong residents spend essentially the most time on-line – virtually half of their lives – primarily watching movies on YouTube adopted by scrolling by means of social media channels, in accordance with a brand new survey by digital personal community supplier NordVPN.
See associated article: Hong Kong pronounces insurance policies to win again position as digital asset hub
- The survey additionally identified that about 60% of Hong Kong respondents rely on the web every day and share a number of delicate data.
- Among the many most publicly disclosed particulars are date of delivery (58%), names and surnames (50%), full tackle (37%), relationship standing (27%), nationwide insurance coverage quantity (23%) in addition to footage of themselves and their household (22.5%).
- Each fifth individual in Hong Kong publicly disclosed their clothes measurement (20%) and financial institution particulars (19.6%).
- NordVPN commissioned the survey, which was carried out by exterior firm Norstat on Aug. 16-25.
- Among the many international locations surveyed, the Japanese spent the least time on-line.
- The U.Ok. is second to Hong Kong for time spent on on-line video games, whereas People lead a usually balanced digital life, the survey discovered.
See associated article: Korea Blockchain Week factors to video games main the best way right into a Web3 savvy world