Router Protocol, an infrastructure layer enabling communication between blockchains, in the present day introduced it has added Ethereum and Fantom to its platform.
The neighborhood can now switch funds, swap property, and with the approaching launch of the Router Software program Developer Equipment (SDK), construct cross-chain dApps throughout Fantom, Ethereum, and the networks built-in beforehand together with Polygon, Binance Good Chain, and the Avalanche C-chain.
These integrations additionally give customers entry to a proprietary pathfinder algorithm that aggregates DEXs to search out the perfect charges for cross-chain swaps, 1:1 low-fee asset transfers, and quick finality with settlements on L2s taking lower than a minute.
After the launch of its alpha mainnet again in January and the profitable integration of the Avalanche C-chain earlier this month, Router Protocol is now transferring ahead on its plan so as to add assist for extra networks to its present cross-chain infrastructure.
“Fantom and Ethereum’s integration has added a considerable userbase to our ecosystem – we’re now serving to extra individuals than ever transact seamlessly between chains. We sit up for constructing on this momentum and strengthening the DeFi neighborhood by increasing to all main layer-1 and layer-2 chains, on EVM and non-EVM platforms.”
– Ramani Ramachandran, Co-Founder & CEO of Router Protocol
Not too long ago, Router Protocol launched a cross-chain explorer which eliminates the necessity to monitor completely different block explorers to trace cross-chain transactions.
Be aware, Router Protocol has a number of developments within the pipeline to be launched within the close to future:
1. Extra L1 and L2 chain integrations:
- Introduction of EVM-compatible chains together with Arbitrum, Optimism, Concord, Aurora, Moonbeam, and Cronos.
- Integration of non-EMV-compatible chains resembling Terra and Solana.
2. A Router Protocol cross-chain SDK to facilitate a extra handy cross-chain growth atmosphere
3. An incentivized liquidity mining marketing campaign to reward Router’s liquidity suppliers.